Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Life Drawing: Session 2

Our second evening of life drawing had the element of space involved and a fair amount of line work. Again I appeared to struggle to try an understand the concepts being laid out for me to try and felt a tad more hesitant in this session. It wasn't all doom and gloom however, I enjoyed melding the objects within the space and Jane's form within the second task. The third task did lose me completely, so I gave it a shot but I broke my rule of not using a rubber to rub out several block areas when I wasn't happy with them. But never-mind, practice makes perfect!







No comments:

Post a Comment