Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 22 October 2012

Project 1: Cinematic Spaces (Concept1)

Having done some further working into my ruined cityscape concept with the aid of Photoshop tutorials. I have gone on to develop the piece and finished with the concept below. In an attempt to create more depth I added a horizon line,  got rid of the snowy blizzard layer, added an amber glow from the sun low on the horizon, finishing off with a subtle blue gradient in the background for the chill of the Antarctic.

Behold H.P. Lovecrafts Antarctic, Alien Ruins of old.


4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Emily, great use of textures on the rocks! :D very atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I absolutely love it! Nothing more to say, just YES : D

    ReplyDelete