Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 4 October 2012

Project 1: Cinematic Spaces (Influence maps)

I have finally got together some relevant material and applied them to these influence maps. I found interestingly the gaming world was rather helpful in design. Lovecraft's described ruins immediately reminding me of the various TombRaider games and the large scale architecture designed to become playable environments. All of which, of course, is based on historical architecture all over the world! However Lovecraft did give me a few helpful hints by listing a few key natural formations such as the Garden of Gods in Colorado and an artist named Roerich who has a whole series of Himalayan paintings amongst his collection. The three maps I have created mirror the excerpt descriptions I have been given hopefully to make it easier to generate relevant ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment