Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Project 1: Cinematic Spaces (Influence Maps2)

Some influence maps from earlier on in my project. (Included the greenlight review but forgotten to post) This includes a second version of the influence behind my second excerpt design and also the general visual concept map.

 



















On the left we have the influence map 2.2 for the second exerpt, now focusing more clearly onto the mountainous, castle-like, architecture of H.P. Lovecrfts 'star shaped Rampart'

On the right we have the visual oncept, encomapsing a general overview of visual references. Scale, mountains, ice and snow landforms and so on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    We spoke last week about the possibility of you participating in the IPS (internal progression) event on Thurs 1st November. I can't recall if I included Lucy Panesar's email in our correspondence, so you may have contacted her already. If not, could you drop Lucy an email at LPanesar@ucreative.ac.uk


    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes I have been meaning to do something about that. I need to find out what's happening with CG that thursday because of course our timetables change and I don't want to miss anything important. Would you happen to know if the newest timetables are up yet? (Sorry I haven't responded sooner about this)

    ReplyDelete