Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Project 1: CInematic Spaces (Thumbnails-10)

These thumbnails explore the interior space of the alien ruin city, looking into star shaped rooms, arched corridors and possible sculptures to be placed in either a room or a corridor. It would appear the number five and five pointed stars mean a lot to Lovecraft in his story. But then again he may be trying to instill the idea that these alien's and their architecture are satanic. Who knows...



5 comments:

  1. Lots to like here, Emily - love that page of architectural details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great statues! I can't tell which one to choose as the best one :I

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm at a loss as to which one should be in that final scene (thumb 55!) I can't choose between 66, 70 or 72 :/ Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 55 is really intersting... lots to explore. good choise. i like 72 personally... have you looked at intergrating the structure more into the room? joining some pipes up etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used sculpture 70 in the end, unfortunately i couldn't get my head around the shadows being cast for 72. (You'll understand when you see it) I'm glad I chose 55. It morphed a fair bit from the original thumbnail however, but thats always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete