Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Project 1:Cinematic Spaces (Thumbnails-12)

Here is some of the development from my third and final concept artwork. The dark foreboding interior of one of the rooms within the old city. This design has been developed form thumbnail 55. The star shaped room. I've had to redesign it slightly to make the piece work and in the process subconsciously took a little it of a 'Giger' route. I also chose the sculpture thumbnail 70 as the centre piece for the room before lighting it up slightly. My main light source is to be artificial, namely the torches of the explorers.









No comments:

Post a Comment