Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

CG Artists Toolkit- (Digital Sets: Modelling)




To work alongside with our current 'Secret Lairs' project, I have skipped a few tutorials ahead to ensure I am well informed of how to create a digital set. (I will be finishing off the animation tutorials as soon as possible and uploading them.) here we have the initial modelling stages for the main Alleyway set and the Lampost that features in the middle of it all (I left out the crate as it would appear incomplete until the next stage (UV Mapping) is completed) I feel things are going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment