Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Life Drawing- Session 7

I really enjoyed this session. I have used traditional pen and ink on a few occasions and find it a delightfully unpredictable medium, but I've only ever drawn with it on a surface that lies on the horizontal. This time, I was on an easel. It forced me to change the way I hold my pen, but I enjoyed the challenge. Initially I stuck with illustrating via just scratchy lines, however after the first exercise I was inspired by a few peers deciding to get messy with the medium and got my fingers stuck in too. I'm fairly pleased with my drawings from this session. I may have to do this again at some point.





1 comment:

  1. Second drawing is really amazing! I love the graphic feel it gives : )

    ReplyDelete