Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Project 2: The Secret Lair- (Influence map:Hero Prop)

As stated within my character biography, I have chosen to make my hero prop an old relic of a ring lost by an ancestor of King Arthur. The below are the rings that have helped inspire me and also a small hint to possible external additions to such a ring.

I have a mix of gems, filligree, celtic design, plated rings, jointed rings. I also looked at the matted delicate sheeting created by cobwebs on objects; the idea being- what if spiders over the years have added to the original relic ring with small bits and pieces such as fangs, fragments of metal even more semi-precious stones...? the ideas are there, now to thumbnail it...

No comments:

Post a Comment