Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Project 2: The Secret lair - (Influence Maps: Secret Lair)

So I did soem further digging into what features I want for this secret Lair of my Arachnid knight. Lookng ibnto the candelabra ironwork of the Medieval period, cobwebs and the way they claim a space, a few fantastical weapon designs and environmental concept art(from the game, 'World of Warcraft') and finally some screenshots from the recently broadcast BBC televised drama of 'Merlin', displaying the set of Camelot.

2 comments:

  1. Looking into Camelot from the Merlin series seems like a great idea...some mice thumbnails could come out of that influence, as a digitally painted piece your study of the cobwebs would come in handy, but how are you thinking of representing it in a 3D environment when you get to that stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think I have definitely got some more thumbnailing to do before I decide completely on what exactly to do. But within the 3D environment. I believe I will model the Candelabra first and then use Matte painting to make the background scene to go behind the 3D object. As for spiders webs... I have yet to ask the Maya guru's how to make them in 3D, i honestly have no idea where to start with those!

      Delete