Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Friday, 2 November 2012

Project 2: The Secret Lair (Photoshop Tutorial-1)

So I kick started an idea I've had rattligng around in my head for a while. In a sort of storyboard format I have begun to introduce the viewer to the space. I feel I may do a series of thesee interior designs with the storyboard like opening...

I have yet to work out exactly what utensiles and equipment my character might have. Most likely a vaiety of weapons, but I must devise what they are made out of, having been bug sized and of the medieval period,. its priobably going to be a mixture of bones, stones, thorns, broken coins and the like. so fat the centre table has been made with a stamped coin and a wood chipping base.

1 comment:

  1. These first thumbnails are very promising. I really like the idea of introducing to the space!
    Maybe your character could use things like flower petals, used pieces of fabrics, nails and parts of tableware : D
    Good luck with this one! I can't wait to see more from you : )

    ReplyDelete