Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Friday, 21 December 2012

CGAA Speed Paint (21/12/2012)

When Good Toys Turn Bad

OK, I spent longer on this than I should have 30 minutess. I kept trying to add details to try and emphasize the 'badness' of these toys and give them shadows and so on, but never mind. This paint was really good fun. Evil toys... something 'Nightmare Before Christmas' about it... :) I could do a few more of these I think, if i stop and think through some compositional ideas and make it creepy... but then where's the speed in that? Anyway. Hope you like my interpretation.



1 comment:

  1. Woahh, they really went crazy!
    Good to see you speed painting! More, Emily, more! : DD

    ReplyDelete