Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Project 2: The Secret Lair- (Matte Painting)

Well it was clear i was bound to need a matter painting from quite a while ago, so I finally painted one up yesterday. Bearing in mind that I had always been unsure of the lighting for my scene when i finally settled on candle light it made it clear that outdoors would be in darkness. So I painted the windows of a castle to show the darkening blue sky outside and add some contrast to the warm colour of the candle light (when I eventually light it in Maya.) (Note that there has been extensive use of textures. No matter how hard I tried I could not freely paint uniform shapes unfortunately!)






No comments:

Post a Comment