Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Friday, 7 December 2012

Project 2: The Secret Lair- (Orthographics)

I suddenly remembered that completing orthographics might not only be useful but it is also a requirement for this unit. I started with the easiest view of my scene, which was the aerial. It seemed to go well enough. I hit problems however when trying (in photoshop) to create the same thing in side/front views. The shapes were simple because I could not easily recreate the crisp edges within photoshop. It was just so difficult that it remains uncompleted. I think the aerial orthographic will prove useful however in placing the items in my scene but in the case of  the side views, they will have to be adjusted as I see fit within Maya.


No comments:

Post a Comment