Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Project 2: The Secret Lair- (Orthographics Hero Prop)

Unfortunately these didn't prove very useful in the grande scheme of things, but orthographics may help me much more in another project somewhere in the future.These are the Orthographics for my hero prop, the ring worn by my ArachKnight character as a piece of armour. It is a ring with a few small gems and adorned with two sheets of webbing. One sheet connects to a coin which acts as a backplate for the ArachKnight, while the other sheet dangles and providing a base from which spiny fishbones can protrude. A deterrent for any attacker.


No comments:

Post a Comment