Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Project 2: The Secret Lair - (Thumbnails3)

I meant to post this a long time ago, but other things seemed to keep coming up first.

Not long after my OGR, having taken on board my concept art was at the wrong angle I went about rejigging the camera view and finally trying to deck out the secret lair of my ArachKnight character. I started off with some sketches of Candelabra and soon enough found myself zooming into the ironwork that made it.


Here was an idea that came to mind as to how to present my hero prop, but unfortunately the fact is an arrowhead would dwarf a ring no matter how pretty it looked, so this idea would never be realized.

Here is the basic layout that wound up changing a lot by the end of the final concept (as you are about to see in the following post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment