Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Speed Paints (16/12/2012-19/12/2012)

So to try and keep me loose in digital painting over the holidays I challenged myself to try and do one speed painting session every day, (or at least most days.) I thought it might be better to upload them in small blocks, so here are are several sessions from the last few days. The triptych canvas pages were each around fifteen minutes (five per mini canvas) and the developments taken on from those were a further ten minutes each. I will admit on a few occasions i may have gone five minutes over my target. but never mind, in time I'll get quicker.










1 comment:

  1. wow! I love the architecture in the middle image of the first trio!

    ReplyDelete