Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

CG Artists Toolkit- (Follow Through Animation)

So to follow our earlier sack animations displaying squash and stretch but also anticipation within animation, (the crouching before a leap and such like.) We moved in to the 'follow through' (for example the flapping scarf of the driver of an open top sports car) I chose to simply add a tail to a circle shape and have it hop along a small landscape/obstacle course. I am quite proud of how it has gone. But I think I need to start finessing these animations, using a little colour and the like. Or even changing  to cutouts, just to make it a little different.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this short test animation.






4 comments: