Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 7 January 2013

Project 3: Storytelling and Commission- (Briefing)

Here we go, the beginning of a brand new project. This one is ALL about the script. We are creating a story using the three-act guideline, that will eventually be turned into a minute long animatic. So this project we picked 3 characteristics to help create our narratives. I picked out from the mysterious three envelopes...
A Restaurant as my environment, with a Clown character and a Lasso as the final prop. They couldn't be more different however there is plenty of potential here. I could have a field day with gags and slapstick with a clown involved...!
Mindmaps and influence maps to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. ...remember clowns can also be very scary ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to go darkside. I've done a fair amount of darkside in projects past. i want to go happy side this time :D

      Delete
  2. Hello Creative Partner!
    Excited to see your ideas coming up! Your words together are very comical and can be a strong storyline - you're very lucky.
    Could go light, bubbly and funny or dark, depressing and dismal.

    Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there partner! :D Thanks, yep its decided, things are going to go light hearted for this particular project I think. Slapstick, gags and such. As for your project it looks good, there are a huge number of possibilities for your mannequin and unicycle in a warehouse. Warehouses are enormous spaces after all and its quite plausible to see any number of objects in a warehouse, they store everything! I look forward to seeing your progression on this one. Now I wondered if you are up for meeting up in the base room or something for some Creative Partner work, to bounce ideas, solve any issues and the like during the week while we're in. we can make it a daily or a weekly thing. Let me know what you think.

      Delete