Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Project3: Storytelling and Commission- (Premise, Logline and Step-Outline)

Here's my first bash at the writing structure. Premise, Log-line, Step-Outline. It may well have evolved between the logline and step outline...
As mentioned in the document I'm on working titles so any suggestions on pun's would be fantastic. If anyone spots some odd sounding scenes in the step-outline, drop me a line and I'll try and fix it ready for scripting this week!

2 comments:

  1. Noooo, "Roped In" is a good title rto have, It captures the bad pun effect your'e looking for. Also It coincides with the Premise - "If you can't get the staff, Call in the clown", the clown is therefore being "roped" in. I think that's a wicked relation between the premise and the title. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your Step Outline and to be honest - can't wait to see the whole pre-viz finished! So excited about your story! : D

    ReplyDelete