Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Project3: Storytelling and Commission- (Character designing)

With some feedback as my guidance I decided to work further into my costume transitions for my clown character. The original cowboy outfit was not in any way 'clowny' enough. So I began to make it a little sillier, with garish colours, enlarged boots and hat and Sheriff's badge. I also made the pinny a little smaller on the last uniform idea. The second page is to try and help me decide which of the vibrant shirts is the best one to use.




2 comments:

  1. Much clownier now! But I still think he would have more colourful trousers and hat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the over sized trousers and maids bib!! ahaha
    Maybe the cherif star on this vest could like pop out on a spring?? or something silly like that.
    these are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete