Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 21 March 2013

CG Artists Toolkit- (Fur Presets, Santa Hat and Tail)


Its taken me a while to get around to these but over the past two days I've finally managed to get up to date with Maya tutorials, below are some of the fur tests from the Fur Presets and Attributes tutorial.








Here is the Santa hat, completed immediately after the initial fur presets tutorial. The fluffy covering was a mix of the 'Polar Bear' fur preset for the white brim and pompom and I think 'Bear' for the main hat. It does seem petty authentic!



Finally here we have the rigging of a tail.



No comments:

Post a Comment