Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Animatic(s))

I have finally got to experimenting with sound. I knew I wanted a technological feel to pair up with the graphics. I now have several versions of animatic. The first is one consisting of only sound effects. The second is a combination of sound effects and airplane cabin ambience. The third is one sporting a soundtrack, of sorts. I must admit I'm not a huge fan and I'm quite happy to experiment further and create a whole new one. But I do still need to source a voice over to summarize some of the text featuring in my animatic. So the sound may change again completely by the end of the week!

Sound Effects
video

Sound Effects with Ambience
video

Sound Effects with Soundtrack
video


No comments:

Post a Comment