Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Beginning Pre-Viz)

This is only the beginning of Pre-Viz. I was working out how the cell might pop into existence from between the discs I designed previously. The cell appears as though it has been held squashed between the two halves of the discs and jiggles into a full 3D existence before revolving. For now I have an example of the pair together, however I have two extra videos displaying the two pieces working individually. Hopefully I might get an oppertunity tomorrow to render the same scenes out and try overlaying some text boxes in After-Effects.

Discs and Cell

Discs Only

Cell Only

Just a note, the long period of time following after the initial opening is to hopefully leave enough time for my to input some text on After Effects,

No comments:

Post a Comment