Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Friday, 22 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Pre-Viz Progress1)

I'm working on the animation with camera angles now. I have left a few gaps where there might be some interactions, for example tapping the discs to open them and double tapping to zoom into the cell.

Here is the first introduction I have attempted. The next part however involved a transition between camera's as the crane shot was not going to help in zooming in following the opening of the discs.

video

Unfortunately I couldn't line up the camera's so there is a slightly dodgy transition between the first clip and the second.

video





No comments:

Post a Comment