Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 25 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Revised Rough Storyboard)

The Fantastic Voyage project has taken a turn down the app route for me. During the pitch I was informed by a panel of guests and tutors that my animatic had the potential to become an interactive learning tool. Taking this route, the resulting animation I will have to create will essentially be a demo of how the app would work, were I approaching a company that creates them.

I have sketched out another rough storyboard entailing some of the gestures used with tablets and touch screen phones. The animation being limited to only two minutes has led me to believe that I would only be able to focus on a few of the organelles in a cell. So the story below only focuses upon three- The Mitochondria, the Nucleus and the Golgi Body (Apparatus)



1 comment: