Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Rough Storyboard)

I suddenly realized I had this and hadn't uploaded it, so here is, the rough storyboard I created. It differs slightly from the silent cinematic I posted up yesterday, a few transitions are different and there is a little more movement in the main cell display.

There is still a way to go on presentation; motion of the various elements and the presentation of the text. But that will hopefully be highlighted when subsequent development animation(s) are created. With any luck by next friday I will have created a Pre-Viz and added some of the effects I'm looking for with Adobe After Effects-  just to give a feel of 'the vision' I am going for. Anyway thats enough babbling from me- I'll just be getting on with it!












No comments:

Post a Comment