Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Thumbnailing more layouts)

So I began to juggle with the layout of the new and improved text box(es) and shifting base elements around, adjusting gradients and opacity levels here and there. A few hue, saturation and lightness changes in the colour schemes and we have the selection below.
I'm quite partial to the RED layout, although I prefer the BLUE and TEXT colour schemes. Or perhaps a mix of the RED and TEXT layouts... 

RED 

 BLUE

GREEN

I mentionned in a previous post I was going to do an experiment on the block text, well here we have it. I found a number of easy to read typefaces with a slight tech edge to a couple of them. Forgive the multiples. Seeing as the information is going to be fairly dense text, I though it would be a good idea to see how it looked in a sentence. As I've discovered the typefaces all have slightly different spacing... As a result I don't think I'll pick Corbel. It looks far too condensed...

TEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment