Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Project 4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Thumbnails- Transition)

I have a vision of sorts for how the structure of my Eukaryotic cell could take place. I have tried to illustrate it in the short sequence below. Beginning with the main cell body in the centre of the page, a particular organelle is selected and flies freely away from the cell body, flying through the 3D space and around to a text box located fairly close by. Here I would utilize some of those Pre-Viz camera swings, like a pitch shot etc.

Once alongside the next text box, the organelle would also revolve like the cell body and various aspects such as labels could appear to pinpoint various elements. And the text to accompany this organelle would flicker into the text box. Somewhere in the background the original cell body can still be seen suspended.




No comments:

Post a Comment