Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Project4: The Fantastic Voyage- (Progress Render)

With a lot of help from anyone in my vicinity, I'm slowly but surely animating my scenes again for the full render. Here's a render still, in close-up, at the point in which the Mitochondria is studied in more detail. The coloured background will eventually be replaced in on After Effects with a funky photoshop version, but in the meantime, the colour has given my animation a whole new look.

I have to say, even though the nucleus membrane isn't very purple any more, it looks pretty funky and I'd like to keep it that way! The only issue I have at this moment is that there is a very particular shadow I haven't yet figured out how to delete. Somehow a material has been assigned to my camera rig and a reflection of it does appear very faintly below. I attempted to delete the lambert I believed was the culprit but alas, no joy. So I'll just have to knock out the rigs visibility to be sure on rendering. All the other ring reflections however, I would like to keep, they are part of my cell's universe and they add a nice dimension.




4 comments: