Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Friday, 19 April 2013

Toolkit Maya- (Pistons, Eyes, Neck and Head)

 So the biped rig looks pretty complete now. I'm relieved to have finally done it. It takes a long while and I'm still not sure some of the joints make sense to me yet, but I'm sure in time I will begin to understand why the skeleton must be this way in order to work a CG character.

My first pair of CG rigged eyes. I love how they move once they are complete.

The piston caused me some problems, certain points wouldn't stay put in the world and trying to see the joints in amongst the wireframe mesh was a bit of a job! This see's me conclude all of the rigging tutorials. Onto the next batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment