Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 30 May 2013

CGAA Summer Speedpaint Challenge: Flaming June





I have no idea how long this took me in the end, I must admit it didn't have my full attention and I'm also a bit rusty. I wound up with two versions that are quite the contrast to one another (environmentally speaking) I couldn't choose, so I thought I'd put both up.

Oh and by the way its not depicting the end of the world or a bomb going off. The idea is that it might be some natural phenomenon that our spectator is witnessing. I tried to use a few colours from the original 'Flaming June' painting 1895. Of course it evolved a bit from there...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And for me, it's number one - less catastrophic-seeming somehow!

    ReplyDelete