Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Sketchbook Stuff (Pages 42-58)

Here are a few more pages from my sketchbook. I'm not sure I'll get the whole book finished by the end of the holiday, but my target is to have done 100 pages. And also to shake things up a bit. I do have  list of subject material.inspiration but I feel I need to mess around with styles more. Be braver, be bolder, be messier. In the meantime here's a mixed bag of the latest stuff.

42
                                                  
                                                  43                                                      44
                                      
                                       45                                    46                                    47
                                                 
                                                  48                                                     49
 

50
                                                 
                                                   51                                                     52

53
                                               
                                                   54                                                     55

56

 57

58



1 comment:

  1. FAB, Emily - and yes, I want to see some mess! ;)

    ReplyDelete