Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Friday, 8 November 2013

Character Design- Posers!

We spent this session looking into the stick figure to gain an understanding of where the weight is when someone strikes a pose. Its a balance of curved and straight lines depending on where the tension is in the body. I definitely need a lot more practise with this figuring out the angle of the spine and adding enough energy but keeping the accuracy of the lines proves to be rather difficult at times.




For the second half of the session we also looked into expressions. Taking a cartoon character and adjusting their various facial expressions. My character being Harley Quinn I believe her to have a range of extreme expressions rather than subtle ones. My favourite is the wince...


No comments:

Post a Comment