Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Character Design: Further experiments

Shortly after completing a rather detailed head and shoulders of my Tortoise/Human villain I did in fact give a stab at my Sidekick character, the Gecko/Chimp. Although the initial outcome is quite cute, he needs a lot more development in order to more seamlessly blend the two polar opposites of species! I also wish the Sidekicks face to resemble mostly Gecko in its appearance with possibly a hint of the chimp. Such as hair towards the back of the head.



I more recently trie to create varying styles of my Hero. A dog/Hare hybrid. I have found this quite difficult specifically because of the ears. And my inability to choose whether I wanted to have hare features on his head or not. I have chosen yes. And in 'Hero Experiment' I have chosen the half and half combination.





1 comment:

  1. Good job! I like the villain a lot!
    The sidekick looks more like a chimp, I don't really see a geco in him : (

    Anyways, good job so far : D

    ReplyDelete