Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Character Design- Hero Ears

Completely unsatisfied with my Hero's head and ears I took on board Alan's feedback and began to adjust the positioning of the ears to try and make my character less Kangaroo like. It really helped things!

The completely swept back ears seem much cooler than the upright ones. I'll need to focus on the angles of the ears, the way they 'contort' backwards (for want of a better way to put it) I'll be studying rabbits a lot more thats for sure.

Also just for the sakes of practise I attempted a sketchy turn around of the Hero before taking the front view and applying some colours to the mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment