Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Adaptation: Re-Uglifying Things

I made some headway on the style of the Aye Aye's face. The tests below were slightly closer to the actual facial markings of the creature than my first page, but I still need to choose whether to go disheveled, or frazzled... or both. After that I started to entertain the body of an Aye Aye (And to match their fur and face types I nicknamed them Snap Crackle and Pop). I now need to come to a decision as to what kind of face he should have as this will have a knock on effect on the type of body he might have. The slight messiness of Snap, the utter craziness of Crackle or the clean lines of Pop....




Feedback on the most successful variants will be much appreciated! Thanks!

1 comment: