Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 6 January 2014

Character Design: Sidekick adjustments

In trying to finalise my sidekick Gecko/Chimp called Kochi, the only thing missing was her colour palette. Being part Gecko, she'd probably be awash with colours, but which ones? I began with the default green but after a while realised it might work in my favour to pay tribute to the original photographs that sparked her designs (to be found in my influence map but also below. Not only does the pink version appear more realistic to the species of Gecko, but it helps me carry over the gender issue I have. I think she's starting to look quite cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment