Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Expressions and the Environment

So I decided I needed to create a form of landscape concept painting to try and get across the environment in which my characters would be living. Most buildings are husks, a few completely collapsed, overhead lies a monorail. I imagine the hero and sidekick to be living in a stationary car somewhere along the monorail lines. Well enclosed and the expansive windows would probably offer a great view of the city.

Also below I have the expression sheets for each of my characters. The Hero, who I have decided to name Frazer Lightfoot, the Sidekick, now called Kochi and the Villain, Dr Dylan McFarlen.




1 comment: