Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Adaptation: Photoshop Experiments

To follow on from the physical experiments I tried out creating environments in photoshop. I got as far as the experiments below, struggling a fair bit as I went. I then realised it might be easier to create a big old list of objects and junk easily found within an attic and redesign those objects with several texture environments in mind. Like the image of the lamp below. 

When I eventually decide on the texture theme I would like (possibly as a result of these experiments) I can continue to create the objects in that style and when I complete the list, assemble the objects in a photoshop scene (or block it out in Maya) until the environment is as I like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment