Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Thursday, 13 February 2014

CG Artists Toolkit: Rope Diffuse Maps

This was a very short tutorial to create the rope texture map for application to the model. Despite playing with the Hue/saturation my version might still be a little to saturated with a brown colour- but it is easily fixed.



In watching the tutorial I noticed the example version had the texture maps applied to the stone base and cap and also the pillars. Having completed the Stone work in the previous tutorial I used the methodology from the rope diffuse tutorial to try and add the stone maps. From what I can tell, the endeavour appears to have been successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment