Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

CG Artists Toolkit- xNormals, Photoshop and Viewport 2.0

Well, its done, complete, finito. Below are the various print screens of the progression to the final render. I forgot to take screengrabs of the modelling of the sword. I strangely found that a bit of a challenge what with trying to keep the geometry to a minimum.



When it came down to creating the texture and diffuse maps I did find it difficult matching up a few seams so the overall map on the sword is not perfect. I do quite like the overall look of the object, especially when situated with a twin in the scene.




Behold the final render



No comments:

Post a Comment