Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Adaptation: Modelling the Attic Space

Thought it might be a good idea to create the space. And now I recall there will need to be certain crucial elements added to the space. A place from which a naked lightbulb can hang. And a light switch. What better way than to model in those rafters that I designed in my earlier thumbnails.

 

 Heres the modelling progression thus far today. Everything to have cute rounded edges ready for the addition of textures resembling my branding designs. (Specifically Light switches 1 and 7.)

One window with frame complete with windowsill
 Check out that skirting board!
Starting to put some kinks into the beams and the like, but also create a sense of depth by having one in the foreground to the left. Ideal place to put a light switch methinks.


This here is the camera view I like best- Bookmarked ready for all the objects to take their places.





No comments:

Post a Comment