Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Adaptation: Junking Up the Place

After the previous lighting tests I feel its high time I started filling the attic with the junk I'm building. This way I can try and organised the space, check the lights and then I'll texture everything together in one scene so I can see how they react to the lighting. This meant I needed to UV texture those cardboard boxes that will probably feature predominantly in the finished scene. the second of the images below shows the scene when I tested the lights before add in the ambient occlusion. As you can see its extraordinarily blown out.


The image below is the rendered scene thus far as I try to populate it with stuff. I can't wait to fill it properly. It'll probably take me a fair while to organize the place so that its not hard to look at. I'll try and make a path of stuff.





For the sakes of testing and quick renders these were rendered out as draft quality rather than full production.

2 comments:

  1. looking v. appealing, Emily :) more junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Emily, keep it up

    ReplyDelete