Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Adaptation: Testing Animations

So this first animation is a slightly more complete animatic/pre-viz. There are definitely a few things to be sorted. I have yet to decide how my type animates in and out of the scenes and the expressions and in particular that lip-sync with the cube are awaiting attention. Other than that, this is almost the ocmplete animation, the only part missing are the outtro credits. But now in possession of complete renders I would rather focus my energy on competing the whole rendered animation.



Below is a roughly put together clip of all my render files as they came out. Next step, compositing effectively, Lip Syncin,g animating text, adding the soundscape, voice over and rendering out. A lot of work to be done! Onward!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's so cool!! : D I would like to have this app on my phone : D

    ReplyDelete