Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Adaptation: UV Mapping the 'Special' Objects

I've spent the best part of the last two days working out and mapping these objects with a UV grid. It has been bit of a challenge on occasions, especially with Maya having the odd malfunction. (In the texture editor. I'd be combining edges when all of a sudden every individual face of geometry in my object became its own UV shell. Reconnecting it was unbelievably long winded and it happened more than once!) At the moment most of these special objects are done. I'm still tweaking the rolled up carpet however. And I might want to revisit my UVs for the other objects too.


The UV Maps as follows are, the Guitar, the Play Box, Teapot and finally the Umbrella (The Carpet is still a working progress)




No comments:

Post a Comment