Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

@ Alan: Lost my Textures?

I've just started to try and do my still renders ready for compositing in After Effects. When initially I opened my scene the textures were disconnected. I reloaded them and my lights are on, but the render is coming up like this....


What can I do to fix my scene?



2 comments:

  1. check if the texture files are in the sourceimages, we had our texture files in a folder, inside the souceimages folder during the group project and something like this happened, then maybe set project and try reopening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinbi, you star. I did exactly the same thing- I had a folder of textures within source images. moving the textures into ounce images and deleting that folder worked a treat.Thanks for the heads up! All fixed now! :D

      Delete