Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Ellie Reincarnated- Blogwork

Both in a bid to keep creative and adjust my blog, I started to look at colourising my little logo character nicknamed 'Ellie'. The scanned drawing was the earliest incarnation of Ellie- one of two characters called 'the Kapow Kids' with their massive feet, hands and heads and the colour scheme i was aiming to replicate. I thought it might be fun to have a series of her in different poses dotted about in the background. In doing so however I found myself playing with expressions.

1

23


45

6

I think Ellie 2.0 is going to be fun to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment