Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Sketchbook (Pages 60-77)

Here's a little backlog of sketchbook stuff I never quite got around to scanning and blogging. Still plenty of pages left in this sketchbook and I fully intend to finish them. With a bit more colour and texture than I used to.

60

61                                                     62

63                                                     64

65                                                                                   66

67

68                                                     69

70                                                     71

72

 73                                                        74

75

76

77

No comments:

Post a Comment