Featured post

'Thinking Outside the Box'- The Bob Animations

I give you the first of 'The Bob Animations.' I hope you enjoy this little animation. The next one is already in production!!!

Monday, 27 October 2014

Character Designing- Phase 2: Morrigan and the Warrior

Here are developments into Morrigan and her Warrior. Here I'm trying to incorporate the mantra 'top to bottom' with regards to the celtic knot patterns running from head to toe on these guys. You may notice repeats, the upper level mirroring the bottom. There are minute changes on the lower levels of each character, where I tried to alter body shapes ever so slightly to create some variation. It was much more of a challenge for the warrior and he is definitely in need of further development.


I feel the warriors 8-14 are moving in the right direction, as the descendants of 1-7. particularly in regard to the change in arm and hand shapes. I like the continuing lines and crossovers on 8, 11, 13 and 14.


Again, same as the warriors the upper level of Morrigan designs are the ancestors to the lower. However there appear to be vast differences mainly because I was toying with the body shape. The Upper body was shrunk and pulled about quite a bit, hips made larger and the like. My favourites I believe are 7, 8 and 10. Although with regards to 7 and 8 , I feel I should remove that belt, its a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment